Missouri It's Not that Bad Magnet
Only 1 available! Ships for $3 or free store pickup available.
- Approximately 2.25" in diameter
- Standard magnet on back
- All things ship for $3, all the time
Five Fun Facts About Missouri
- Kansas City Missouri has more miles of boulevards than Paris and more fountains than any city except Rome.
- In 1889, Aunt Jemima pancake flour, invented at St. Joseph, Missouri, was the first self-rising flour for pancakes and the first ready-mix food ever to be introduced commercially.
- In 1865 Missouri became the first slave state to free its slaves.
- The tallest man in documented medical history was Robert Pershing Wadlow from St. Louis. He was 8 feet, 11.1 inches tall
- Missouri ties with Tennessee as the most neighborly state in the union, bordered by 8 states.