Why do you love the Midwest? Here are our Top 5 Reasons
Reasons I love the Midwest:
1. I can drive anywhere in the continental US and be there within 24 hours.
2. If you hate the freezing temps wait a couple of days and it’ll be 70 degrees again.
3. The best of city life is 30 minutes away (restaurants, concerts, museums, history) without the transportation/logistical mayhem of the cities on the coasts.
4. We can do our thing & no one is really paying much attention to us.
5. It’s clean and the people are nice and that is a big freakin’ deal.
What’s your favorite thing about the Midwest??