New Selection of Kantha Sari Blankets just arrived!!
Good morning!! It's Wednesday, Feb 3 2021. The weather here in Weston is GORGEOUS today - I can't wait to get on the trails as soon as the shop closes this afternoon.
We had a small delivery of our Kantha Sari blankets that aren't on the website yet if anyone wants to do some virtual shopping check out the video below.
FAQ about the blankets:
- $38 each. VIP Club Price is $30.40
- Each one is one of a kind and reversible.
- Approximately all one size - 4'4" x 7'4" - about the size of a twin bed.
- Wash and dry - the colors won't bleed and they won't shrink, they will only get softer.
- Perfect gifts for graduation, babies, weddings and holidays.
- Use over a bed, on the sofa, as a wrap on the airplane, for picnics & football games, or as a tablecloth or even curtains!!
- They roll up very small so they are great for traveling.
- Some have a patch which adds to their character, and occasionally there will be a blemish in the fabric.
- ALL ITEMS SHIP FOR $3 ALL OF THE TIME
In West Bengal and Bangladesh, a sari blanket is an ancient art form called a kantha - meaning old cloth. Women motivated by poverty and a need to keep their families warm have made kantha for hundreds of years.
Shop our Online Collection of Sari Blankets