Missouri Sunrise Sticker
Let Missouri beauty be part of your world with the Missouri Sunrise Sticker! Proudly bearing a bright, colorful, and detailed sunrise over the rolling Missouri plains, this souvenir sticker is symbolic of a beautiful new day in the Show-Me state. And what better way is there to show your love than to proudly slap it on your bumper? Whether you live in Missouri or just want to remember fondly what it's like, this sticker will do just that!
- Approximately 2.75" x 3.25"
- Matte Vinyl Diecut
- Made in the USA
- All things ship for $3, all of the time
Five fun facts about Missouri:
- Kansas City Missouri has more miles of boulevards than Paris and more fountains than any city except Rome.
- In 1889, Aunt Jemima pancake flour, invented at St. Joseph, Missouri, was the first self-rising flour for pancakes and the first ready-mix food ever to be introduced commercially.
- In 1865 Missouri became the first slave state to free its slaves.
- The tallest man in documented medical history was Robert Pershing Wadlow from St. Louis. He was 8 feet, 11.1 inches tall
- Missouri ties with Tennessee as the most neighborly state in the union, bordered by 8 states.