Missouri It’s Not That Bad Sticker - Navy & Gold
Show off your Missouri pride with a little wit and style! The "Missouri – It's Not That Bad" sticker is the perfect way to represent your home state. With its quirky design, it'll let anyone know you don't take yourself too seriously. Made out of high-quality material, this Weston souvenir will remind you of all the fun times you've had in the Midwest state. Whether it's put on your laptop, luggage, or anywhere else, this sticker will bring a smile to everyone who sees it. There's no denying that Missouri may not be perfect, but with this sticker you can show off just how much pride you have for the Show Me State.
- Approximately 3.5" x 2"
- Matte Vinyl Diecut
- Made in the USA
- All things ship for $3, all of the time
Five fun facts about Missouri:
- Kansas City Missouri has more miles of boulevards than Paris and more fountains than any city except Rome.
- In 1889, Aunt Jemima pancake flour, invented at St. Joseph, Missouri, was the first self-rising flour for pancakes and the first ready-mix food ever to be introduced commercially.
- In 1865 Missouri became the first slave state to free its slaves.
- The tallest man in documented medical history was Robert Pershing Wadlow from St. Louis. He was 8 feet, 11.1 inches tall
- Missouri ties with Tennessee as the most neighborly state in the union, bordered by 8 states.