Vintage Truck Weston, MO Magnet
Take a spin down historic memory lane with this vintage truck Weston, MO magnet! Take pride in your Missouri roots or give a unique and fun souvenir to your family and friends. The charming vintage truck design on the front of this magnet showcases all the things that make Weston so special. Add some wit to your refrigerator door or locker with our all-original design.
- Approximately 2.25" in diameter
- Standard magnet on back
- All things ship for $3, all the time
Five Fun Facts About Missouri
- Kansas City Missouri has more miles of boulevards than Paris and more fountains than any city except Rome.
- In 1889, Aunt Jemima pancake flour, invented at St. Joseph, Missouri, was the first self-rising flour for pancakes and the first ready-mix food ever to be introduced commercially.
- In 1865 Missouri became the first slave state to free its slaves.
- The tallest man in documented medical history was Robert Pershing Wadlow from St. Louis. He was 8 feet, 11.1 inches tall
- Missouri ties with Tennessee as the most neighborly state in the union, bordered by 8 states.