Kantha Sari Throw Blanket #1252
Only 1 available! Ships for $3 or free store pickup available.
Kantha Sari Throws imported from India. Each blanket is different + one of a kind, and many have different fabrics on each side. The blanket you see is the blanket you will get.
BUY MORE & SAVE $38 each / 2 for $70 / 3 for $99
The updated pricing will be reflected at the final check out.
* Please note that additional coupon codes will not work
Click HERE to join Fancy’s Favorites Club and SAVE 20%
- Approximately all one size - 4'4" x 7'4" - about the size of a twin bed.
- Wash and dry - the colors won't bleed and they won't shrink, they will only get softer.
- Perfect gifts for graduation, babies, weddings and holidays.
- Use over a bed, on the sofa, as a wrap on the airplane, for picnics & football games, or as a tablecloth or even curtains!!
- They roll up very small so they are great for traveling.
- Some have a patch which adds to their character, and occasionally there will be a blemish in the fabric.
- Ships for $3 - all items ship for $3, all of the time.
In West Bengal and Bangladesh, a sari blanket is an ancient art form called a kantha - meaning old cloth. Women motivated by poverty and a need to keep their families warm have made kantha for hundreds of years.